Confidence & Self-Esteem
A lack of self-confidence can hold you back from achieving your goal and the words you say to yourself create your self-image.
- Do you have a goal that you have been putting off?
- Do you shy away from presentations?
- Have you been asked to speak at a wedding?
- Is your self-confidence holding you back from progressing your career?
- Is your past limiting your future?
- Do you avoid looking at yourself in the mirror?
Low self-esteem can hold you back from living the life you deserve.
Signs of low self-esteem can include:
- Feeling hopeless or depressed
- Feeling bored with life
- No motivation
- Believe there is nothing to look forward to
- Thinking negatively about yourself
- Feeling tired most of the time
- Feeling like a failure
- Wishing your life was better
The Rivenhall Practice can help you to:
- Overcome your negative and limiting beliefs
- Achieve your goal
- Speak with confidence
- Change the way you view yourself
How long does it take?
Generally two sessions (appointments set four weeks apart), however, it depends on the issue.
How much does it cost?