Relationship & Family Issues
Everyone will experience relationship issues at some point during their life either with a partner, family member, friend, or work colleague and if they are not dealt with the problems can start to build up.
The Rivenhall Practice can help with issues such as:
- Divorce or Separation
- Unfaithful Partner/Infidelity
- Feeling Trapped in Relationship
- Difficult Breakup
- Unable to Move On after a Relationship
- Feelings of Jealousy
- Feelings of Irritation/Annoyance
- Worried About Impending Retirement/Spending More Time Together
- Anger Towards Partner
How long does it take?
Generally two sessions (appointments set four weeks apart), however, it depends on the complexity of the issue.
How much does it cost?