Hypnotherapy can help you to reprogram your subconscious mind in order to change your attitude towards food, to create healthier eating patterns, to eliminate poor food choices and to exercise more.
Listed below are a few examples on how hypnotherapy can assist you with your weight loss goal:
- Eat only when you are hungry
- Portion control - eat smaller portions
- To be able to leave unwanted food on your plate
- To not finish finish all the food on your plate and the plates of your other half, children or those around you.
- Eliminate feelings of guilt
- Choose healthy food options
- Eliminate certain foods from your diet such as chocolate or crisps
- To recognise when you are full and to be able to stop eating
- Eliminate food cravings
- Reduce unhealthy snacking between meals
- Stop emotional/binge eating
- Eating fewer empty calories (solid fats and added sugars e.g. cakes, biscuits, pastries, donuts, fizzy drinks, fruit drinks, cheese, ice cream, sausages, bacon and ribs)
How Many Sessions?
You will require 2 one hour sessions set four to six weeks apart.
As part of the hypnotherapy process, in order to make long-term positive changes and to reinforce the positive suggestions you will be given the following MP3 recording:
- Hypnotherapy Recording (to listen to every night as you drift off to sleep)
(It takes 21 to 30 days for your subconscious mind to begin to start replacing old negative habits with new positive habits. Within four to six months these habits become second nature.)
Food, Emotions and Exercise Diary
You will also be provided with a daily food, emotions and exercise diary so you can track your progress.
(This is not to monitor how much you eat, but to understand why you reach for certain foods at certain times or days).
How much does it cost?